A multinational company is hiring senior Internal controller with the following responsibilities:
1. Evaluating internal control system.
2. Ensuring a satisfactory level of internal control activities within the company.
3. Mitigating risks through established fundamental internal control procedures.
4. Recognizing major risks and ensuring these risks are being effectively managed
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance.
2. A minimum of 5 years of audit experience in a multinational organization or in one of the Big 4 audit firms.
3. Very good communication skills in English Language; writing, speaking, understanding.
4. Very good PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook).
5. Knowledge of ERP systems is a must.
6. The following will be considered as good-to-have skills but not a must: – A professional certification in auditing, accounting (i.e. CPA, CIA, ESAA, etc.…),Knowledge of SAP system