The incumbent will report to the Head of Region/CEO of Egypt.
· Marketing budget planning of distributors in accordance with annual strategy and targets, distribution of the budget per planned activity and item, follow up and control of the budget. Planning, implementation, follow up and control of marketing activities in accordance with sales strategy and product specifications and in compliance with brand CI. Coordination of agency relations and agency performance follow up.
· Responsible for ensuring efficient ROI is maintained at all times in terms of marketing investments and plans.
· Implementation of different kinds of activities for end customers in accordance with brand strategy: purchasing of media and advertisement, merchandising campaigns, sales campaigns, communication, research and purchasing of promotional materials, catalogue and brochure preparation and production. Coordination and communication with all relative departments, agencies and other parties in regards with the above mentioned issues.
· Implementation of different kinds of activities for distributors: shop decoration and POP support, preparation and production of distributor catalogues and brochures, support for sales techniques and other kinds of trainings for distributor, mystery shopper survey implementation and communication with all relative departments, agencies and other parties accordingly.
· Knowledge of Digital platforms and experience with creation and implementation of Digital strategies.
· Processing, follow up and control of distributors’ invoices. Periodic expenses reports provision to internal and external relative parties. Purchasing of relative services via system, invoice and open PO’s follow up and periodic reporting.
· Take lead as organizer for marketing activities for all kinds of local and international events (including flight booking, hotel accommodation, invitations and visa arrangements, transfers etc., program and budget planning, invoice and payment follow up)
. Developes and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives.
. Partner with regional brand management to provide support in developing marketing plans, preparing reports and achieving joint targets.
. Lead local creative strategy, campaign planning, and execution: Develop locally relevant brand, channel and shopper/consumer programming and tools in concert with regional brand team and in cooperation with sales, finance, and legal teams.
. Identify, create plan and execute locally relevant brand building activities: event sponsorships, innovation launches, local media and on premise activations.
. Identify strategically aligned local partnership opportunities (traditional and non-traditional) and develop local programs (including outlet visibility and activation) to support.
. Create marketing programs that create interest for Bosch distributors in EG. Work closely with dormant/underperforming distributors to increase sales via marketing activities. Identify potential distributor needs and interests and effectively communicate benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests in accordance with brand strategies.
. Working closely with the distributor, activate and execute monthly promotional calendar and brand in-store activity and retail marketing, on-brand, and on-budget. Develop and activate appropriate activity and campaigns through to execution working with appointed shopper and retail marketing agencies.
. Drive Excellent Outlet Execution against KPI’s for Emerging Global Brands across the country. This will include supporting the field sales team with execution and resource planning, reviewing input and output KPI performance and identifying opportunities, and post program analysis / ROI evaluation.
. Partner with and manage creative, digital, PR and stand agencies as appropriate to execute local marketing activities, including sampling, events, sponsorship or other locally identified volume and/or brand building activities.
. Review monthly activity with a post-activity review, gaining insight to evolve and tailor future plans.
. Analyze and present category data to provide insight and provide informed category management decisions.
. Take responsibility for managing Training activities for internal and distributor sales team and shop floor promoters.
· A minimum of 5 years marketing experience in a similar role in Egypt
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
· An ambitious, proactive and dynamic attitude.
· Target driven and sales orientated.
· The ability to be a team-member to deliver the company’s sales objectives from marketing perspective
· Good computer skills, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Experience in facilitation/coaching/training/presentations
· Methodical approach, attention to detail and the ability to work using own initiative
· Manage time effectively
Experience in building and leading a marketing team
· knowledge of the household appliance industry, competing brands and products
. multi lingual (Fluent English, Arabic- German is an asset)