A Multinational Company is hiring Corporate Analyst (Junior Controller/ Financial Analysis), he will report directly to the Corporate Controller:
– Ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies.
– Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts.
– Support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP.
– Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews.
– Closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers.
Skills, Education and Experience
§ V. Good Excel– (pivot tables – V lock up), proficiency in PC software packages (MS-Office, etc.)
§ SAP user is a must
§ Oracle – BPC – Sage ERP will be an asset
§ Location : Sheraton
§ Gender: Males only